WE WERE EVERGREEN TONIGHT IN BEIRUT
Parisian pop trio We Were Evergreen are performing tonight at The Warehouse, near City Mall. We spoke to Michael (aka the one without a moustache) to get to know the band more intimately.
1. Describe your sound in three words. Adventure, fun and fattouch
2. What’s currently playing on your iPod? “Au Revoir Simone”
3. What are you most excited about seeing in Beirut? Audience and mountains!
4. Paris or London? Beirut!
5. Salty or Sweet? Umami
6. Who are your listeners? Seven to 77
7. Song to make you smile. We never smile! :D
8. Song to make you cry. We never cry :(
9. Best advice you’ve ever received. Go to Beirut!
10. Before you die you will. Come back to Beirut!