PONY PONY RUN RUN ROCK BEIRUT
Tomorrow night, French pop trio Pony Pony Run Run are headlining their second Beirut gig. Online tickets are now all sold out, but head to The Warehouse in Dora and pick up a ticket at the door. We chatted with Pony Pony Run Run’s keyboardist “T” (aka Antonin Pierre) ahead of tomorrow night’s concert.
1. Your sound in one sentence. Pop for men.
2. What’s currently playing on your iPod? James Blake’s Overgrown.
3. Lebanon is..? A great memory of a December session in 2009.
4. Ponies are…? Exciting and smelly.
5. Walking on a..? Line, with you?
6. G, A or T? T, forever.
7. Song to make you smile. “Tourner les Serviettes” by Patrick Sébastien.
8. Song to make you cry. “Cut Your Hair” by Pavement.
9. Best advice you’ve ever received. “Mind the gap.”
10. Before you die you will. “I will live forever.”