1. You are undoubtedly one of the biggest stars in Bollywood, which obviously doesn’t come easy. Where does your passion stem from?
My family has been my biggest inspiration – they are my true role models and they continue to be.
2. Tell us about your new movie, Krrish 3.
I think the audiences are going to be in for a treat with Krrish 3. If you loved the first two films, you will adore this edition.
3. What are your thoughts on superhero movies created in Bollywood?
The Indian cinema industry is among the best in the world and has created movies of par excellence for years. Being our home production, Krrish 3 masters the superhero genre in Indian cinema and internationally.
4. Filmmakers from Bollywood have tried to make superhero movies before and they haven’t been as successful. What are you doing that is so different?
I feel the Krrish franchise has worked, as we have listened to the audience, not just in India but globally. We always aim to deliver a film that will appeal to their tastes and aspirations.
5. Krrish 3 is the third time that you have played the superhero. Do you feel that you have many similarities to Krrish in real life?
A superhero is about values, not about the costume or the powers. A superhero is someone who never gives up and is in service to others. I think I have the right attitude to be a superhero, to try and come through for those who depend on me.