FONDAZIONE PRADA 2016 EXHIBITIONS
Fondazione Prada has been dedicated to promoting contemporary art and culture for the past two decades. The new Milano premises’ mission is to embrace a culture towards openness and encouragement, thus inviting several like-minded artists to contribute toward Fondazione Prada’s values.
Some of the featured exhibitions in the Milano location this year include “Flesh, mind, spirit” an eclectic assortment of films evoking emotions; “To the Son of Man Who Ate the Scroll” exclusively for Fondazione Prada Milano reflecting abstract concepts; “L’image volée” exploring the originality of art and artists; “Trittico” expressing the theme of the animal world; and an extension of “An Introduction” presenting the Prada collection among exhibitions.
For the full calendar of Fondazione Prada exhibits and events, please visit: www.fondazioneprada.org.
- “L’image volée” designed by German artist Thomas Demand will begin 17 March 2016 to 28 August 2016. Photo credit: John Baldessari.
- Goshka Macuga’s artistic inspirations such as time, beginnings and endings, collapse and renewal are reflected in his work.
- Polish Goshka Macuga “To the Son of Man Who Ate the Scroll” will be displayed between 4 February 2016 and 19 June 2016.
- Fondzione Prada Milano. Photo credit: Bas Princen.
- Academy Award-winning director Alejandro González Iñárritu incepted “Flesh, Mind, Spirit” in collaboration with Los Angeles Museum of Art Film Curator Elvis Mitchell; will be screened as of 13 January 2016 until 1 February 2016. Photo credit Brigitte Lacombe.